Saturday, May 31, 2008

Moviegoers React to Sex and the City


Sex and the City fans flock to theaters this weekend to see their favorite fashionistas on the big screen. Are you dressing up to see the movie?

Usmagazine.com asked for reactions from some of the first people to see the film in NYC:
  • I just went and saw the movie and I loved it! It was really funny and I also shed a few tears. You really feel for the characters.

  • I saw the first showing of this movie this morning and it was EXCELLENT!!! It really gave the TRUE lovers of this show closure as it tied up all the loose ends that the show left...It was amazing and totally worth the wait. Definitely five stars :) I will go see it again and again lol..

  • I am a true fan of the show and I still didn't truly love the movie. I was disappointed. I'm saying it could have been better...i mean it leaves a lot more questions! It was a little too long and I mean I loved it, but I am still disappointed.
    It kinda just proves that some shows are just left as television shows, not movies..and that reassures the fact that friends will not reunite!
    I probably will go see it again...but I mean, some parts were just bad! I mean they couldn't hide the mic from carrie's phone and used duct tape! how much money did they spend on the wardrobe that they couldn't take a few extra dollars to cover up the mic!?

  • I thought the duct tape was on her phone because it was the same phone that she had when we all learned Big's real name. I could be wrong but it looked very similar. I just thought she was using the tape so that she did not have to get rid of the phone. We all know how reluctant Carrie was to get one in the first place.

  • I absolutely LOVED the movie! Hot fashions, touching moments, surprises, laughs, tears and hot guys! Great to see the ladies back together again and as fabulous as ever!

  • LOVED the movie; thought it had the perfect mix of laughs and anger and touching moments, just like our lives, right girls?I did notice one thing. Carrie had two phones, an old fashioned ringing phone, and a cordless phone with a different ring, and in her small apartment, you only heard one ring and they were not the same in different scenes. Just a little flaw. Otherwise, is was perfection. I will buy the DVD when it comes out. Oh wait, was Big a little flat too? He used to be kind of sarcastic and silly at moments. Oh well.... the girls were awesome!

  • I loved the movie, and I wish the series was still going. I thought they did a great job and I will be adding this to my SATC dvd collection.

  • It was as good as I anticipated. I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the girls, loved the story line, and loved the fashion. I never missed an episode, and I can't wait to see the movie again. The movie makes me miss the series even more. If your really a fan you'll love the movie.»
    What did you think of the movie?

No comments: