Monday, May 19, 2008

The Stars Pick Their Faves to Win DWTS



Source: PEOPLE

”To be honest, I’m really hoping Kristi will, I’m not sure if she will because I think they always kinda go for the underdogs, but I’m really hoping she wins. I think it’s about time for another girl to win.” — Two-time DWTS pro champ Julianne Hough
• ”Kristi and Jason–it’s going to be tough. Jason might take it. He’s grown over time. You see him from the very first time, he was stiff. And now he’s very agile as far as everything he’s been doing. It’s great to watch.”–Singing Bee host and season four runner-up Joey Fatone
• “Dancing with the Stars is one of our favorite shows (wife Elizabeth). We love it. We watch it every week…I am rooting for Jason, the football player. He has extraordinary lines. And he’s beautiful and Edyta is beautiful. They are a great combination. –William Shatner
• ”I can say this: It would be nice if a female won Dancing with the Stars this year. We’ve got a good candidate with Kristi Yamaguchi.” –DWTS judge Carrie Ann Inaba• “I’m going with Cristian de Le Fuente. The ladies love him, he’s doing well, he’s showing improvement. And he’s what it’s all about – a guy who doesn’t have the background, doesn’t have the experience and he’s stepping up. And the injury never hurts. I mean, it hurts! But it doesn’t hurt with the sympathy votes.” –Season six contestant, radio deejay Adam Corolla
• ”Jason Taylor. I think he’s the best candidate. Women are still the voters.” –DWTS pro Louis Van Amstel
• I love Kristi [Yamaguchi]. I think she’s great and adorable. –Ali Landry
• ”I really like Jason. I think he and Edyta are so sexy, but I really want a woman to win. I always have. Kristi Yamaguchi is fantastic. And I just like her energy.” –Season two finalist Stacy Keibler
• “I have to say, I’m an athlete so I’m rooting for my fellow athletes to win. Kristi is great and Jason is great, so either one would be fine with me.” –Season four champ Apolo Anton Ohno
Reporting by Bryan Alexander, Elaine Aradillas, Shayna Rose Arnold, Mark Dagostino, Scott Huver, Katie Knauss, Kimberly Lansing, and Monica Rizzo
Read what the finalists have to say about tonight’s finale showdown here!

Kristie blew it out of the water with perfect 10 perfermances!

No comments: