Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stars Turn Out for Charity — And Shoes!



As Becki Newton stepped inside the Christian Louboutin boutique in Beverly Hills on Tuesday night, the wide-eyed Ugly Betty star told PEOPLE, “[This store is] very dangerous!” Felicity Huffman would know. Within a half hour, the Desperate Housewives actress had already bought two pairs of the pricey red-soled shoes at the party, where guests also purchased products from French skincare line Darphin to benefit P.S. Arts. “I got a pair of boots that I’ve been eyeing for a year and a half that I almost bought for my birthday, but I was like, ‘I can’t buy Christian Louboutin shoes, I can’t!’ And so I went in and I got them, which is very exciting,” said a giddy Huffman, who picked out a pair of “Wizard of Oz sparkly shoes” too. Does her hubby William Macy support her shoe habit? “Yes, I do!” assured Macy. Meanwhile, Newton, who drooled over the ankle boots, snagged a pair of platform sandals instead. Other guests included Steven Cojocaru and stylists Elizabeth Stewart and George Kotsiopoulos
source: offtherack

No comments: