Monday, July 7, 2008

Uma Thurman: Engaged Life Is 'Wonderful'




Uma Thurman is learning never say never – at least when it comes to wedding vows.

After her two divorces from actors Gary Oldman and Ethan Hawke, the Kill Bill star swore she'd never marry again. But now, in her first interview since her engagement to Swiss multimillionaire Arpad "Arki" Busson was announced, Thurman tells the U.K.'s Sunday Times Style magazine that she's happy to go back on her word.

"I'm going to have to retract my statement of never," she says. "I'll have to eat my words – what a surprise."

Thurman, who says "personally, things are wonderful," also showed off her stunning engagement ring (which is reported to be an 8-plus carat center diamond surrounded by 20 smaller stones). It's so big, the article says, he hand can "barely get through the sleeve of her coat."

With her personal life going well, the 38-year-old actress also says she's happy to "look my age."

"Being in my late thirties is fine with me. Maybe when 40 hits, the penny will drop and you just hate life. But so far, so good."
source: PEOPLE

No comments: