Thursday, June 12, 2008

Katherine Heigl Out of Emmy Race, Blames Writers




In a preemptive move, KATHERINE HEIGL has removed herself from being considered for Emmy nominations this year, citing "Grey's Anatomy" writers for not providing her with solid material.


"I did not feel that I was given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination and in an effort to maintain the integrity of the academy organization, I withdrew my name from contention," she tells Gold Derby writer TOM O'NEIL at the L.A. Times Envelope Web site. "In addition, I did not want to potentially take away an opportunity from an actress who was given such materials."

Heigl won the Emmy last year for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. All that aside, she is a winner sporting this adorable white Valentino purse. Even if big bags are not your thing, gotta love with this big Valentino!

find a Valentino for less
browse white bags



Sources ET, celebrityarmcandy

No comments: