Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Randy Jackson Gets Creepy Birthday Gift from Simon Cowell


Randy Jackson celebrated his 52nd birthday party in Las Vegas over the weekend – and what did fellow American Idol judge Simon Cowell get him?

"A barbaric-looking sword," says Jackson. "I don't know what part of me he wants to cut off, but that's a whole 'nother thing."

PEOPLE reports that the acerbic Cowell wasn't on hand at the bash Saturday at TAO Las Vegas to explain (though such stars as Rosario Dawson and Karina Smirnoff were there), and Jackson held hope that third judge Paula Abdul could do a little better.

"Paula has not given me anything yet but I think I know what she's getting me," says Jackson. "I was talking to her last week so she knows what I want. It will be something I can use instead of looking at and saying, 'What the hell is this?'"

No comments: