Friday, June 6, 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker’s Studded Belt


photo: Glam.com
SheKnows.com asked Sarah Jessica Parker about that studded belt worn in the film: SJP: Pat Field had a few associates on the movie because the job was a massive undertaking. There was a gentleman named Danny and he’s from Florida. He has an old vintage warehouse and that belt had been at the first fitting in July. I walked in and we started messing around and there were literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of racks. That belt was there and we just started working it and I kept reaching for that belt. I reached for that belt so many times that I named it Roger. We would just be asking “Where’s Roger? Give me Roger, Roger this, Roger that.” It’s just an old belt from the 70s, the belt has no label, there’s no designer attached. It’s now in my personal possession I’m happy to report. (smiles)

find your own “Roger” belt

No comments: